Bang & Olufsen PLAY Form 2 On-Ear Headphones, Red
Immerse yourself in a private world of Bang & Olufsen sound with these PLAY Form 2 headphones. The semi-open configuration lets you stay in touch with the world around you, while dynamic driver units give you a broader soundstage.
Designed by Steve McGugan in 1984 and part of the permanent design collection at MOMA in New York, Form 2 headphones embody timeless design.
- The balanced performance of these headphones give a true and well-defined soundstage combining good bass, a focused middle and precise highs.
- 1.2m of tangle-resistant cabling allows you to listen in total comfort wherever you go.
- The dynamic, semi-open earcups won’t flatten the audio range like a true closed back design. This also helps you to stay aware of your surroundings when on the streets.
- The light weight of the headset and the soft pressure on the ears make Form 2s extremely pleasant to wear even for longer periods of time.
- Bang & Olufsen
- Cable length
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- PLAY FORM 2
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday (Trial in selected areas)