Barbecue Prawns with Satay Dip
Add a touch of surf to your turf this season with these barbecued prawns with a tasty satay dip.
- - Half a small bunch coriander
- - 1 fresh red chilli
- - 1 small garlic clove
- - 3 large tablespoons peanut butter
- - 2cm fresh root ginger
- - 1 lime
- - 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- - Half a small red onion
- - Madagascan tiger prawns
- 1) Add the ingredients to a food processor, zest and juice the lime and add. Whizz everything to a paste. Add a small amount of water if you find the sauce too thick, it should be of a spoonable consistency
- 2) Empty half into a dipping bowl and garnish with a few chilli flakes.
- 3) Thread the prawns onto skewers, two per skewer. Use the other half of the satay to spread over the prawns as a marinade.
- 4) Barbeque for two minutes each side, or until they curl and turn pink.
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
International delivery available:
From £7.50 Europe (EU)