Beaba Babycook Duo 4-in-1 Babyfood Maker, Steamer and Blender
The 4-in-1 Babycook Duo is a clever steamer, cooker and blender that allows you to prepare full meals for baby and the whole family in no time.
Comes complete with two extra large 1100ml capacity bowls, with convenient capacity marks, allowing you to prepare sweet and savoury dishes at the same time.
- 4 functions: steams, blends, defrosts and re-heats vegetables, fish, meat and starchy foods to prepare healthy homemade food for your baby. The cooking method preserves vitamins and minerals and it's also quick; so you can cook a meal in less than 15 minutes.
- The ingenious design can be operated with one hand thanks to its easy-clip opening and closing system.
- Comes with a recipe book created by a nutritionist for 6 to 24 month olds, spatula, two cooking baskets and mixing lid/smoothie filter.
- Additional features: Auto shut off, removable cable for easy storage, BPA-free.
- Eligible for International Delivery
BEABA stands for the BEst for A BAby. The company was born in 1989 in France under the umbrella idea of associating design and technology to create innovative products for the juvenile industry.
BEABA quickly became a popular brand with parents looking for truly practical, multifunctional, compact and smartly designed accessories.
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
371 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (in time for Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.