Beats™ by Dr. Dre™ Studio Noise Cancelling Full-Size Headphones with Microphone, White
Redesigned and reimagined - Beats Studio headphones are better than ever. Engineered to be lighter, stronger and more comfortable that their predecessors, they also have noise cancelling and a 20-hour rechargeable battery.
- The Beats Acoustic Engine makes your listening experience intimate. Digital signal processing software is designed to generate the full range of any genre for professional levels of playback quality.
- Silence the noise from your daily commute with dual-mode Adaptive Noise Cancelling. When you’re listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your music and the world outside. If you only want to use the headphone to cancel external noise, ANC only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation.
- Built-in ControlTalk mic and music audio controls feature right on the cable for total, immediate control over your experience.
- Dead batteries can ruin your listening. The New Beats Studios fix this with a 20-hour rechargeable battery. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns off the headphone when you unplug, and with the visible Battery Fuel Gauge, you always know how much juice is available. They can be charged via micro USB.
- Up to 13% lighter than previous Studio models, these headphones are more comfortable during longer listening sessions.
- Includes USB charging cable, USB power adapter, 3.5mm cable, ControlTalk cable, hard carry case and cleaning cloth.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
Beats Electronics (Beats) was formally established in 2008 to bring its customers world class audio offerings. Comprising of the Beats by Dr.Dre family, a wealth of audio tech has been packed in to the brands headphones, earphones and speakers. To add to this line up, Beats by Dr.Dre also offer patented Beats Audio software technology and the streaming music subscription service Beats Music. As a result, the company have effectively created a new generation of premium sound entertainment which delivers energy, emotion and excitement of audio playback.
In 2014, Apple agreed to buy Beats Music and Beats Electronics based on their deep commitment to music fans, artists, songwriters and the music industry. The acquisition is thought to be Apple’s largest to date.
Click & collectClick & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
375 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
FREE Standard delivery in 5 working days
FREE Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday