Beats™ by Dr. Dre™ urBEATS 2 In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™
Enjoy driving Beats-quality sound in a more discreet package with the urBEATS 2 in-ear headphones. Engineered to perform, they deliver thundering bass, punchy vocals and a detailed midrange that will redefine your listening. They’re even made from solid metal to last longer and provide more purity when listening at higher volumes.
Solid metal housing reduces vibration to cut down on sonic distortion. It also make these headphones much tougher to withstand life on the move.
Rich, Scintillating Sound
Custom drivers unlock a whole new level of detail in your music. Bass, treble and vocals are perfectly balanced - even at lower volumes.
A built-in ControlTalk microphone lets you switch between enjoying your music and chatting to friends on your Apple device.
No Wire Fumbling
Anti-tangle cable construction allows you to spend more time listening and less time fiddling with annoying snarls and knots.
- Accessories Included
- In‐line control & mic cable (features may vary), Storage pouch, Four pairs of ear tip fittings
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Beats Electronics (Beats) was formally established in 2008 to bring its customers world class audio offerings. Comprising of the Beats by Dr.Dre family, a wealth of audio tech has been packed in to the brands headphones, earphones and speakers. To add to this line up, Beats by Dr.Dre also offer patented Beats Audio software technology and the streaming music subscription service Beats Music. As a result, the company have effectively created a new generation of premium sound entertainment which delivers energy, emotion and excitement of audio playback.
In 2014, Apple agreed to buy Beats Music and Beats Electronics based on their deep commitment to music fans, artists, songwriters and the music industry. The acquisition is thought to be Apple’s largest to date.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds