Beats™ by Dr. Dre™ urBEATS 2 In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™, Blue
Enjoy driving Beats-quality sound in a more discreet package with the urBEATS 2 in-ear headphones. Engineered to perform - they deliver thundering bass, punchy vocals and a detailed midrange that will redefine your listening. They’re even made from solid metal to last longer and provide more purity when listening at higher volumes.
- Solid metal housing reduces vibration to cut down on sonic distortion. It also make these headphones much tougher to withstand life on the move.
- Custom drivers unlock a whole new level of detail in your music. Bass, treble and vocals are perfectly balanced - even at lower volumes.
- A built-in ControlTalk microphone lets you switch between enjoying your music and chatting to friends seamlessly. Along with the remote, you can even skip between tracks and pause you music.
- Anti-tangle cable construction allows you to spend more time listening and less time fiddling with annoying snarls and knots.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As