Beko BD533AK Electric Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With the Beko BD533AK electric cooker finished in stylish black, you can be assured a no-nonsense, fuss-free cooking companion. With a width of just 50cm this cooker is ideal for those with smaller kitchen space.
Sporting an efficient A rated fan electric oven, with a sizeable 57 litre capacity, you can be sure that you are getting practical cooking space at great value. With thermostatic control, the Beko BD533AK can comprehensively handle a variety of dishes with their different cooking requirements, ensuring that all of your gastronomic delights will come out perfectly every time.
The full-width grill in the top cavity gives you the perfect means of crisping and bronzing food and four sealed plate hob with warning light adds yet more cooking options. With full glass inner doors, viewing window and interior light you can keep an eye on your meal, and the easy-to-use minute minder function and dial-controls will ensure you won't forget about any meal in the oven! Additionally, the enamel lined interior ensures cleaning the oven will be hassle-free.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.5, 2x 2kW
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air
- - / 0.79kWh
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Hob Features
- 4 sealed plate- 2 Rapidlite zone
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Electric Plate
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven type
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence