Beko BD533AS Electric Cooker, Silver
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With the Beko BD533AS electric cooker finished in stylish silver, you can be assured a no-nonsense, fuss-free cooking companion. With a width of just 50cm this cooker is ideal for those with smaller kitchen space.
Sporting an efficient A rated fan electric oven, with a sizeable 57 litre capacity, you can be sure that you are getting practical cooking space at great value. With thermostatic control, the Beko BD533AS can comprehensively handle a variety of dishes with their different cooking requirements, ensuring that all of your gastronomic delights will come out perfectly every time.
The full-width grill in the top cavity gives you the perfect means of crisping and bronzing food and four sealed plate hob with warning light adds yet more cooking options. With full glass inner doors, viewing window and interior light you can keep an eye on your meal, and the easy-to-use minute minder function and dial-controls will ensure you won't forget about any meal in the oven! Additionally, the enamel lined interior ensures cleaning the oven will be hassle-free.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.5, 2x 2kW
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.79kWh
- Energy Rating
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 4 sealed plate- 2 Rapidlite zone
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Electric Plate
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence