Beko BDVC563AK Electric Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.In a stylish black finish and with a width of 50cm, the Beko BDVC563AK electric cooker is sure to be a space saving and stylish addition to your kitchen.
It features a large 57 litre capacity oven and an additional 28 litre separate grill. With thermostatic control, the Beko BDVC563AK can comprehensively handle a variety of dishes with their different cooking requirements, ensuring that all of your gastronomic delights will come out perfectly every time. The two oven cavities are topped off with a neat ceramic hob with 4 Rapidlite zones, while enamel liners in the oven cavities make cleaning easy and stress-free.
Removable, easy clean full glass inner doors and a full metal front panel with easy grip controls tops off this cooker.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x1.7kW
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.79kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.59kWh
- Energy Rating
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 4 Rapidlite zone
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes (main oven)
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As