Beko BDVC563AK Electric Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.In a stylish black finish and with a width of 50cm, the Beko BDVC563AK electric cooker is sure to be a space saving and stylish addition to your kitchen.
It features a large 57 litre capacity oven and an additional 28 litre separate grill. With thermostatic control, the Beko BDVC563AK can comprehensively handle a variety of dishes with their different cooking requirements, ensuring that all of your gastronomic delights will come out perfectly every time. The two oven cavities are topped off with a neat ceramic hob with 4 Rapidlite zones, while enamel liners in the oven cavities make cleaning easy and stress-free.
Removable, easy clean full glass inner doors and a full metal front panel with easy grip controls tops off this cooker.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- 4 Rapidlite zone
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes (main oven)
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
Delivery in 7 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence