Beko BDVG595W Gas Cooker, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Stylish and easy to use, the Beko BDVG595W features a conventional gas double oven with an integrated grill in the top cavity for flexible cooking options. With a width of just 50cm this cooker is ideal for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
The 4 gas burners on the hob come in three different sizes with high quality easy clean enamel pan supports. The enamel lined interior and removable inner door glass, ensures cleaning the oven will be quick and hassle-free. A mains push button ignition controls the oven and burners, and the glass lid when pulled closed automatically shuts off the gas. A handy minute minder keeps you in control at all times. 3 wire shelves and grill pan set included.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0kW, 2x 2kW, 1x 2.9kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Not applicable for gas models
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Pan supports
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Gas burners
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As