Beko DSFN1534S Dishwasher, Silver
Beko's DSFN1534S Dishwasher is a great value full-sized machine, with A-graded wash performance, economical residual heat drying and an outstanding A+ energy rating. Its generous capacity of 12 place settings also means that it would be ideal for any family home.
This Dishwasher has 5 programs to suit every washing requirement covering temperatures between 35 and 70ºC. Stubborn food stains can be tackled with the intensive option and if you are in need of more crockery quickly, simply select the quick and clean program. The option of a Half Load setting as well as a Mini Wash enables convenient, quick dish washing in 30 minutes, to fit around your daily routine.
Other features include a timer delay which can be set for 3,6 or 9 hours to suit your needs. Programme indicator lights keep you updated at all times. Salt and rinse aid indicators, a removable cutlery basket and height adjustable upper basket top off this flexible dishwasher.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Cutlery Basket
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D57cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Drying System
- Inherent Heat
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen