Beko DW686 Integrated Dishwasher
Please note: The door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Beko's DW686 Dishwasher is a great value full-sized integrated machine with A-gradedwash performance, turbo fan drying system and an outstanding A++ energy rating. Its generous capacity of 13 place settings also means that it would be ideal for any family home.
This Dishwasher has 8 programs to suit every washing requirement covering temperatures between 35 and 70°C. Stubborn food stains can be tackled with the intensive option and if you are in need of more crockery quickly, simply select the quick and clean program.
The option of a Half Load setting as well as a Rapid Wash enables convenient, quick dish washing to fit around your daily routine. Another highly beneficial programme includes an auto sense cleaning function, which adapts to the load and washes accordingly.
With a whisper quiet running volume of 44db you can easily set this machine to run at night so you wake up to sparkling clean dishes in time for breakfast!A LCD display with time remaining and progress indicator lights, keeps you informed of the status of the wash at all times. A timer delay allows you to delay cycles to suit your needs and requirements.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Yes (upper baskets only)
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H82 x W59.8 x D54.8cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen