Beko DW80323W Freestanding Dishwasher, White
Product informationThe energy efficient Beko DW80323W dishwasher uses 20% less energy when compared with an A class dishwasher. Along with the quiet 44dB operating volume, this is a machine that will help you out in the kitchen without disturbing your peace or making your energy bills hit the roof!
Featuring a clear LCD display, you can intuitively program the perfect washing cycle. It also lets you know how much time is remaining, the time delay and which program you have selected.
There are a variety of washing options to choose from with this dishwasher, thanks to 8 programs. A half load option provides a thorough wash, using less energy and water - and when using this cycle you can place your dishes wherever you like in the dishwasher for total flexibility. A standard 58 minute program deals with your dishes with it’s A-rated washing performance, and if your dishes are lightly soiled why not take advantage of the 30 minute quick wash cycle?
The DW80323W uses an auto program and sensors to determine how dirty your dishes are, and tailors its wash accordingly. An Active Wash program is equally impressive, as it allows your delicate glasses and pots with dried on food to be washed in the same cycle. Finally, an Active Drying system ensures your dishes are sparkling!
A cutlery tray offers a shallow extra basket where cutlery and small expresso cups can be placed. This tray doesn't compromise your dishwashing space, and can be easily removed for complete convenience.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging