Beko DW80323W Dishwasher, White
Product informationThe energy efficient Beko DW80323W dishwasher uses 20% less energy when compared with an A class dishwasher. Along with the quiet 44dB operating volume, this is a machine that will help you out in the kitchen without disturbing your peace or making your energy bills hit the roof!
Featuring a clear LCD display, you can intuitively program the perfect washing cycle. It also lets you know how much time is remaining, the time delay and which program you have selected.
There are a variety of washing options to choose from with this dishwasher, thanks to 8 programs. A half load option provides a thorough wash, using less energy and water - and when using this cycle you can place your dishes wherever you like in the dishwasher for total flexibility. A standard 58 minute program deals with your dishes with it’s A-rated washing performance, and if your dishes are lightly soiled why not take advantage of the 30 minute quick wash cycle?
The DW80323W uses an auto program and sensors to determine how dirty your dishes are, and tailors its wash accordingly. An Active Wash program is equally impressive, as it allows your delicate glasses and pots with dried on food to be washed in the same cycle. Finally, an Active Drying system ensures your dishes are sparkling!
A cutlery tray offers a shallow extra basket where cutlery and small expresso cups can be placed. This tray doesn't compromise your dishwashing space, and can be easily removed for complete convenience.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As