Beko FF6091X Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe sleek Beko FF6091X fridge freezer is finished in stainless steel with painted sides, for a more glamorous look in your kitchen!
This unit has a generous 269L total capacity, and boasts an A+ energy efficiency rating. A frost free freezer and auto-defrost fridge make this appliance superbly easy to maintain - there’s no need to ever manually defrost again, simply let this Beko fridge freezer do all the hard work itself!
There are 4 freezer compartments that host semi-transparent freezer fronts, so you can see what is inside. An ice tray means you can always have fresh cubes ready for a cool drink, and is also suitable to freeze small fruits such as strawberries.
In the fridge there are 4 safety glass shelves, while the full-width chrome wire bottle rack stores up to 5 bottles. A full-width salad crisper allows for plenty of space when storing your fruit and vegetables in the refrigerator cavity.
- Semi-transparent freezer fronts
- Unobtrusive side fitted handle is ideal for tight spaces
- Fully frost free throughout
- Handy full-width salad crisper
- Full width chrome wire wine rack for 5 bottles
- Ice tray that can also be used to freeze small fruits
- Freezer guard feature that works down to -15 degrees celsius
Intelligent solutions to improve everyday life, a commitment to reducing their environmental impact and investment in a technological vision are the key ideas that make up Beko. Packed with the latest state of the art features and technology, Beko has a product to suit all your needs.
Please note: we are unable to offer our door reversal service in conjunction with this item.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 5 - 32°C
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Door seal
- Auto defrost (fridge) Information Automatically regulates the temperature in your fridge to prevent the build-up of frost
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H192 x W59.5 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Stainless steel / painted sides
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge position
- Fridge shelves
- 4 shelves
- Frost free (freezer) Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Online Exclusive
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 18 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As