Beko FFD5582W Fridge Freezer, White
Product informationThe space-saving Beko FFD5582W fridge freezer has a large 236L total capacity, and shows off a brilliant A+ energy efficiency rating.
Incorporated into this unit is a stored water dispenser, holding up to 2.2 litres of water so you can enjoying refreshingly cool water anytime. It even has a child lock on the lever, preventing accidental spillages.
A frost free freezer and auto-defrost fridge make this appliance superbly easy to maintain - there’s no need to ever manually defrost again, simply let this Beko fridge freezer do all the hard work itself!
There are 4 freezer compartments that host semi-transparent freezer fronts, so you can see what is inside. An ice tray means you can always have fresh cubes ready for a cool drink, and is also suitable to freeze small fruits such as strawberries.
In the fridge there are 4 safety glass shelves, including one half-depth glass shelf to accommodate tall and large bottles in the fridge compartment. A full-width salad crisper allows for plenty of space when storing your fruit and vegetables in the refrigerator cavity.
- 2.2L capacity water dispenser with a mechanical child lock
- Semi-transparent freezer fronts
- Half depth glass shelf accommodates tall bottles in fridge compartment
- Unobtrusive side fitted handle is ideal for tight spaces
- Fully frost free throughout
- Handy full-width salad crisper
- Ice tray that can also be used to freeze small fruits
- Freezer guard feature that works down to -15 degrees celsius
Intelligent solutions to improve everyday life, a commitment to reducing their environmental impact and investment in a technological vision are the key ideas that make up Beko. Packed with the latest state of the art features and technology, Beko has a product to suit all your needs.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Door seal
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H182 x W55 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 13 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
You might also like