Beko FS5552W Fridge Freezer, White
Product informationThe Beko FS5552W fridge freezer has a spacious 209L total capacity, and shows off a brilliant A+ energy efficiency rating.
The manual defrost freezer has 3 compartments, with semi-transparent freezer fronts. An ice tray means you can always have fresh cubes ready for a cool drink, and is also suitable to freeze small fruits such as strawberries.
An auto-defrost fridge ensures this cavity is always free of ice and running smoothly, and there are 3 safety glass shelves. A full-width salad crisper allows for plenty of space when storing your fruit and vegetables in the refrigerator cavity.
- Semi-transparent freezer fronts
- Unobtrusive side fitted handle is ideal for tight spaces
- Auto-defrost fridge cavity
- Handy full-width salad crisper
- Ice tray that can also be used to freeze small fruits
Intelligent solutions to improve everyday life, a commitment to reducing their environmental impact and investment in a technological vision are the key ideas that make up Beko. Packed with the latest state of the art features and technology, Beko has a product to suit all your needs.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 5 - 32°C
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Door seal
- Auto defrost (fridge) Information Automatically regulates the temperature in your fridge to prevent the build-up of frost
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H152 x W55 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge position
- Frost Free
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 20 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As