Beko OIF22301XR Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.In a stylish stainless steel finish, the Beko OIF22301XR single oven will look eternally attractive in your kitchen.
This oven is simple and easy to use with its brilliant cooking functions as well as easy maintenance. New oleophobic nano cleaning for the inner glass door removes the effort out of cleaning, while the easy-clean interior lining rounds the effortlessness maintenance off.
Rated A for energy efficiency, this oven is beautifully efficient in your home and with a large capacity of 65L you can cater for a range of appetites! Cooking functions include:
- Defrosting, removing the need to defrost food on the counter or in the microwave before cooking
- Fan cooking, for speedier results at a lower temperature
- Fan plus grill, giving you the effect of spit-roasting
- Full width variable grill, perfect for browning and crisping food
The OIF22301XR also includes a right-hand hinged side opening door for easy access, telescopic shelf system, allowing you to check on food easily without getting burnt, and a programmable timer keeps you in control at all times. An interior light lets you check the progress of your cooking as you please.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.4 x D59.7cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Not applicable
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence