Beko TL6051W Tall Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
Product informationThe Beko TL6051W tall larder fridge has a 278L total capacity, giving you ample cold storage space for your groceries!
Boasting an impressive A+ energy efficiency rating, auto-defrost capabilities means you never have to worry about icy buildups in this unit: simply let this Beko fridge freezer do the hard work itself!
There are 4 safety glass shelves, and a chiller drawer that is ideal for storing fresh meat, fish, and other easily perishable foods. A full-width salad crisper allows for plenty of space when storing your fruit and vegetables in the refrigerator cavity. Finally, the wine rack stores up to 5 bottles, meaning your tipple of choice - whether a refreshing glass of wine or lemonade - is always perfectly chilled.
- Convenient horizontal wine rack will hold 5 bottles
- Chiller compartment for storage of fresh meat, fish, and other easily perishable food
- Unobtrusive side fitted handle is ideal for tight spaces
- Auto-defrost for complete convenience
- Handy full-width salad crisper
We also sell the matching Beko TZ6051W tall freezer model.
Intelligent solutions to improve everyday life, a commitment to reducing their environmental impact and investment in a technological vision are the key ideas that make up Beko. Packed with the latest state of the art features and technology, Beko has a product to suit all your needs.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Door seal
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H154 x W60.5 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Fridge shelves
- 4 shelves
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As