Beko WM7043CW Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationAn excellent A++ energy efficiency makes the Beko WM7043CW washing machine a valuable addition to your household!
This washing machine is finished in white, with a sleek chrome-trimmed door and an extra large porthole door to make loading and unloading larger loads effortless.
Featuring an interactive LCD display, you can intuitively program the perfect wash, while keeping updated on the time remaining and sequence of the programmes. Meanwhile, the time delay runs up to 24 hours - so you can wash whenever it suits you.
There are 16 programs and 5 functions for complete flexibility when washing, including an Eco Clean 20 program: this provides a 20% energy saving compared to the Synthetic 40 program. The WM7043CW offers two short programs as well: a 39 minute cycle for a full load, and an incredibly fast 14 minute cycle to wash 2kg of clothes with ease.
A child lock provides peace of mind and ensures your settings aren’t tampered with.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H84 x W60 x D54cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 41L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As