Beko WMB61631S Washing Machine, 6kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, Silver
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With a generous 6kg wash load and a slim depth for easy installation. The Beko WMB61631S comes with a variety of programmes to suit all your washing needs and requirements.
This washing machine boasts an outstanding A+ rating for energy efficiency, while a 1600rpm spin speed ensures your clothes are washed thoroughly and spun to perfection. With 11 programmes in total, you will easily find a wash cycle perfect for your clothes. Some of the cycles and options offered include:
- Special woollen programme
- Baby and Toddler clothing programme
- Dark care programme
- Mixed fabrics programme
With variable spin speed and temperature as well as automatic water level reduction for smaller loads, you can be sure that this clever machine will adapt to your washing needs.
The handy timer delay allows you to delay cycles for up to 19 hours according to your plans and needs. LED time remaining display and progress indicator lights keep you updated at all times.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Yes (auto)
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 19 hours
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D50cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 40L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine