Belling Classic 90DFT Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Cream
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
As beautiful as it is convenient, the Belling Classic 90DFT dual fuel range cooker is an appliance for the serious culinary enthusiasts among you!
Finished in a delightful cream colour, this cooker combines a professional style with useful features, and hosts an excellently crafted 1 piece gas hob with 5 burners, including a 3.5kW wok burner. Cast iron pan supports add to the impressive look of this cooker, while ensuring long-lasting performance.
There are three ovens on this range cooker: one main fanned electric oven and one tall fanned electric oven, both with internal lights. These are complemented by a separate variable grill; ideal when you are grilling for fewer people, or need a little extra room when cooking for friends.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer, you can set the main oven to cook when it suits you - whether you are busy around the house, are out at work or just putting your feet up, this oven can have your dinner ready whenever you desire!
And with the double A energy rating, you can rest assured that you are saving energy with this range cooker.
This appliance must be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with cookers that use gas for this reason.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0, 2x 2.0, 1x 3.0, 1x 3.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Capacity- Third Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90-93 x W89.6 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Wok burner
- Hob type
- Cast iron pan supports
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Classic 90DFT - Cream
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Small / Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence