Belling FSE60DOP Electric Cooker, White
Product informationThis 60cm wide Belling FSE60DOP double oven has a 59 litre capacity oven that functions as a conventional, fanned oven. The 35 litre top oven also doubles as a grill, for extra versatility. In both ovens, two shelves are provided along with 5 shelf positions to choose from.
The ceramic 4-zone hob boasts simple rotary controls that make operation straightforward, while the oven interiors are easy clean enamel so you can easily wipe away spills. Finally, a fully programmable timer allows you to pre-set when your oven turns on and off for complete culinary flexibility.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Ceramic hob with 4 elements and rotary controls
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence