Belling FSG60DOP Gas Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.This 60cm wide Belling FSG60DOP double oven gas cooker has a 59 litre capacity oven that functions as a conventional gas oven. The 35 litre top oven is also a conventional gas oven, but thanks to an electric grill you can enjoy extra versatility. In both ovens, two shelves are provided along with 5 shelf positions to choose from in the main oven.
The oven interiors are easy clean enamel so you can easily wipe away spills, while the gas hob boasts simple rotary controls that make operation straightforward.
Finally, a fully programmable timer allows you to pre-set when your oven turns on and off for complete culinary flexibility.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90-93 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Not applicable for gas models
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Gas burners
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- FSG60DOP Black
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small/ Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence