Bertazzoni X906DUALBI Dual Energy Range Cooker, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.This wide format dual fuel range cooker is a true masterpiece of culinary creativity. In a stylish white finish with chrome trim, the Bertazzoni Professional Series hosts a range of features and functions for the aspiring chef. This stunning modern design arrives with a cooktop with 6 gas burners, a dual energy 108L oven and an A rating for energy efficiency, which makes this appliance a versatile and stylish addition to any home. At 90 cm wide this range cooker can quickly become the focal point of your kitchen.
The main oven is multifunction and uses both gas and electric cook functions. Bertazzoni’s unique dual-fuel hybrid ovens are the ultimate in versatility. Hybrid ovens give you every option you need to cook the professional way. You simply select the right fuel and settings to suit exactly the dish being cooked.
In gas mode, the oven is ideal for fish and roasting meat. Gas reaches a high temperature in a short time which helps to seal the food and keep it juicy inside, while making the outside crispy. In electric mode, the oven is ideal for mid- to low-temperature cooking such as baking or recipes that require slow cooking such as casseroles. Electric allows a very precise control of temperature and even heat distribution, assisted by the fan. The oven also has an electric grill.
The 9 functions on the oven include:
- Convection broiling
The gas burner hotplate delivers even more professional touches. The triple ring wok burner has an extremely low setting of 0.5kW for when cooking more delicate dishes, but can also be set to a powerful 5kW level for boiling or quick stir-frying. 5 other burners have a variety of rapid, semi rapid or auxiliary settings to ensure you can create a number of different dishes perfectly.
The Bertazzoni one-piece hobs make cleaning easy, as there are no sharp angles or dirt traps, whilst the solid pan supports are made from cast iron. An enamel oven lining makes cleaning hassle free. Other key features include:
- In built safety device
- Metal coated knobs
- One hand ignition for ease of use
- Triple glass door for energy efficiency
- Cooling fan
- Stainless steel legs
- Removable glass for easier cleaning
- Storage compartment for baking trays and roasting tins
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 0.48 to 5.0 kW, 1.05 to 3.0 kW, 0.6 to 1.75 kw, 0.48 to 1.0 kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H88.5-94.5 x W89.5 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Fan assisted gas
- Hob Features
- 6 Gas Burners including a triple ring wok burner
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Dual Energy
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence