BeSafe iZi Go Infant Carrier, Sober Sport
The Besafe iZi Go is designed with safety as the paramount importance. Its innovative, egg shape is simple and strong yet it is also light, so it is easy to lift into and out of the car. A unique shape with rounded sides to cocoon and protect littles ones whilst travelling, the seat is luxuriously padded inside to ensure baby has a comfortable journey.
This rear facing infant carrier can be installed with a 3 point seat belt or with the addition of the Besafe iZi Go Isofix Base. Designed for easy installation, it has special seat belt guides to retain a tight fit and help reduce the risk of incorrect fitting. It's also compatible with many pushchair models including the Bugaboo Cameleon and Quinny Buzz 3 and 4 (see www.besafe.eu for full details).
Little travellers will be secure with the adjustable 5 point harness with central adjustment and height adjustment to ensure a snug fit and magnetic shoulder pads to hold open the harness making it easier for you to place baby in the carrier. Also features a machine washable cover, ergonomic carrying handle, extra large sunshade that protects against 94% of the sun's rays. The body hugger and cushion for smaller babies ensures a cosy and safe fit.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulation ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Compatible with pushchairs
- Bugaboo Cameleon, Quinny Buzz 3, Quinny Buzz 4, Uppababy Vista and Uppababy Cruz
- H28cm W44cm D72cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Facing position
- Isofix compatitble Information Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24 months
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As