best Equinox Cooker Hood, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Beautiful, efficient, silent technology. best designer cooker hoods from Britannia, offer premium extractor design and technology for your kitchen.
The stunning circular Equinox hood with its elegant black finish is an innovation in style. With electronic light touch controls for 4 speeds and 2 halogen lights, it quietly purifies the air whilst providing ambient lighting for the cooking area.
A charcoal filter maintains a clean, grease free hygienic kitchen environment.
best cooker hoods have been manufactured in Italy for over 30 years to the latest European standards, and are renowned for their design and performance.
Please note: A space is required at the right hand side between wall cupboards and the hood to operate the controls.
Both ducting and recirculation extraction. Charcoal filter included. A qualified engineer should install your cooker hood.
- Airflow rate Information Rate at which the appliance extracts or recirculates the air
- 745m³ per hour
- W79.8 x D25.5cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Black painted and mirror glass
- Maximum drop
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- 65- 75cm
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen