Big Green Egg Small Charcoal Barbecue
Big Green Egg combines age old know-how, state-of-the-art technology and unique design to offer incredible strength, durability and heat insulation.
This small version delivers the same powerful flavours, temperature control and moisture saturation the Egg is famous for in a portable package: great for picnics and camping.
The Egg gets to cooking heat within minutes. Its patented airflow control allows you to achieve the right temperature to within a few degrees and maintain it with accuracy that rivals or betters many indoor ovens. This makes it ideal for a host of cooking tasks, from grilling bangers and burgers to smoking ribs, cooking pizzas or even roasting chickens and turkeys.
The exceptionally well-insulated ceramic Egg doesn't get as hot as traditional metal barbecues, meaning it's safer to use, especially if you have children around. To top it off, the shell is finished with a lifetime-guaranteed glaze in British Racing Green that looks great and wipes clean with ease. Inside, residual heat burns away any left over grease, just like a self-cleaning oven.
- Internal firebox
- Fire ring and fire grate
- Stainless steel cooking grid
- Grill gripper
- Ash tool
- Dual function metal top
- Cermaic snuffer cap
- Box of natural fire starters
- Tel-true thermometer dome gauge
- Accessories Included
- BGE accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take two people to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 60 minutes, 2 people
Big Green Egg
- Care instructions
- Clean grill before and after use with a grill brush to remove food and fat from the grill.
- Cleaning Technology
- Self cleaning technology
- Ceramic and metal
- Cooking Surface
- 856cm sq.
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H61 x Dia.56cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get the most from outdoor living with the best barbecue for you