bluebellgray Taransay Bedding
This stunning collection of bed linen is named after Taransay - a beautiful island on the West Coast of Scotland. It is quintessentially Bluebellgray, with maxi floral blooms beautifully rendered in the signature watercolour style.
The colour palette of soft pink, purple and blue tones will add depth and warmth to a neutral interior, while the eye-catching print will add a dash of personality.
This bedding range is made from high quality cotton at a thread count of 220 for a luxuriously soft feel against your skin.
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- King size duvet cover to fit 230cm x 220cm
- Super king size duvet cover to fit 260cm x 220cm
- Standard pillowcase to fit 75cm x 50cm
Designed in Scotland bluebellgray is a celebration of vibrant colour and all things floral, recreated with love and care for your home. Each bluebellgray design is handpainted in the boutique brand's Scottish studio, before being transformed into gorgeous linens and textiles.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Duvet Cover Style
- Duvet Cover Type
- Duvet covers and pillowcases
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 200.C (3 dot symbol)
- 100% cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.