Bosch Avantixx HBA63B251B Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationBosch’s Winning Line HBA63B251B single oven is the perfect cooking partner for your kitchen. Offering an expert range of cooking functions, which include; a full width variable grill, Hot Air-Eco and a pyrolytic setting; the ultimate self cleaning function. It arrives in brushed steel with an energy rating of A less 20%.
You may not have room or need for a double oven, but the smart brushed steel multifunction Bosch HBA63B251B single electric oven has a large 65L capacity to compensate. With straight bar handles and a central LED display panel, its pop-out controls give it a streamlined look.
The functions are:
- Hot Air-Eco
- 3D hot air
- Full width variable grill
- Hot air grilling
- Conventional top and bottom heat
- Bottom heat
It also boasts a large viewing window in the drop down triple glazed door, and its standard accessories include: full width enamelled pan, wire pan insert, 2 wire shelves and oven cook book. With electronic door lock for safety.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.89 / 0.79kWh
- Energy Rating
- Brushed steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Interior Lining
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about