Bosch Classixx SPS40C12GB Slimline Dishwasher, White
Product informationThe slimline Bosch SPS40C12GB is part of the Classixx range, boasting A-rated performance for washing and drying as well as an A+ energy efficiency rating, along with a 48dB noise level.
The SPS40C12GB hosts an ActiveWater hydraulic water system that ensures every single drop of water is used to its full potential, to provide you with maximum performance and minimum consumption. And after washing, this dishwasher uses a heat exchanger for hygienic and efficient drying.
Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. Alternating spray arms make sure your dishes are well cleaned, and there is even a DuoPower spray arm in the upper basket for truly thorough washing.
Lightly soiled crockery in the SPS40C12GB can be dealt with in just 30 minutes with the Quick Wash programme, and heavily soiled dishes are easily dealt with too thanks to an Intensive wash cycle. A smaller machine doesn’t mean lack of flexibility either, as with the SPS40C12GB you still get foldable plate racks in the lower basket, and an adjustable top basket.
There’s a large item spray head that can be utilised for getting your oven shelves or barbecue grill clean, and a 3, 6 or 9 hour delay timer so you can take advantage of any off-peak energy tariffs you might enjoy.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - 3/6/9 hours
- Digital display
- H85 x W45 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen