Bosch Classixx WAE24369GB Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A+++ Energy rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
The helpful features offered by the Bosch Classixx WAE24369GB washing machine include 15 clothes care programmes, a reduced ironing setting and an Aqua Plus option for best rinsing results.
This efficient Bosch machine is a VarioPerfect model, achieving outstanding cleaning results for all types of textiles, and all load sizes. Practically all programmes can be combined with the VarioPerfect ‘EcoPerfect’ option for more energy savings or with ‘SpeedPerfect’ for faster results.
The Bosch WAE24369GB also features the 3D AquaSpa wash system, which shoots water from three sides for quick and effective moisture distribution. During the wash, laundry is showered from above through specially designed paddles, ensuring gentle washing and optimum usage of the water in the drum.
For further peace of mind, the safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution, programme, and settings to protect clothes.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- VarioPerfect gives you speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- Buzzer to indicate end of cycle
- 3D AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- Reload facility
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- Out of balance spin control saves wear and tear on laundry and the machine
- Special wash programmes include: Super Quick 15, Mixed Load, Delicates 30 degrees
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H84.8 x W60 x D59cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine