Bosch Classixx WTA74200GB Sensor Vented Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, C Energy Rating, White
The Bosch WTA74200GB tumble dryer boasts a 7kg load capacity and a range of drying programmes to help with all of your laundry requirements.
By monitoring the moisture inside the drum the clothes, the machine is able to tell when your clothes are dry and stops drying when they are. It also adjusts the heat depending on the laundry inside, so you don’t have to worry about the clothes shrinking.
Built with an antivibration design, greater stability and quietness is guaranteed with this machine, as well as a large galvanised drum ensuring that all of your clothes are protected whilst drying.
You can access various programmes including, woollen finish, mixed load, towels, timed programme warm, timed programme cold, sports wear, delicates, super quick 40 and shirts/blouses. There's also an anti-crease phase option for up to 60 minutes, tumbling the load to eliminate excess creasing, while a large door opening creates ease of use and further reduces creasing. Reduced ironing allows you to tailor the drying length and times to suit you.
A LED display shows you the remaining time of the cycle and a 24 hour time delay is on hand for the ultimate convenience. There's also a handy buzzer to indicate the end of the cycle.
The casing on Bosch machines is made up of five layers to ensure a robust long lasting finish, especially if the machine has to be sited in a garage or other outbuilding. Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Delay Start
- Yes - 24h
- Digital display
- H84.2 x W59.7 x D62.9cm
- Dryer Type Information Choose between a vented or condenser tumble dryer. A vented dryer discharges the damp air produced outside the home to prevent condensation. A condenser dryer separates water from the moist air into a container which is emptied after drying.
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Information not available
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Venting Position Information Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
- At rear, left-hand side
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
Tumble Dryer Connection
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing serviceable vent that within 1 metre of the installation location
- Removal of all the packaging