Bosch Classixx WTE84106GB Sensor Condenser Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, B Energy Rating, White
The time-saving Bosch WTE84106GB condenser tumble dryer has a range of drying programmes to help with all of your laundry requirements.
This model has a sportswear option, and a super quick 40, with a fully electronic control dial which allows you to select sensor programmes and timed programmes. It also boats a large galvanised drum ensuring that all of your clothes are protected whilst drying.
For up to 120 minutes at the end of the each programme, you've got the option to choose an anti-crease phase where the machine tumbles the load to eliminate excess creasing. This could save you time and energy when ironing.
Greater stability and quietness is guaranteed with this machine, which means you could take advantage of lower energy costs and run your machine through the night without being disturbed.
Featuring a LED progress indicator, to help you manage your time, and a warning for fluff filter, you'll always be on top of your machines status.
The casing on Bosch machines is made up of 5 layers to ensure a robust, long lasting finish, while the drum is made from high quality materials.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Digital display
- H84.2 x W59.8 x D63.9cm
- Dryer Type Information Choose between a vented or condenser tumble dryer. A vented dryer discharges the damp air produced outside the home to prevent condensation. A condenser dryer separates water from the moist air into a container which is emptied after drying.
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.