Bosch Classixx WAE24166UK Washing Machine, 6kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
Product informationThe helpful features offered by the Bosch Classixx WAE24166UK washing machine include 15 clothes care programmes, a reduced ironing setting and a pre-wash option for even deeper cleaning.
This efficient Bosch machine is a VarioPerfect model, achieving outstanding cleaning results for all types of textiles, and all load sizes. Practically all programmes can be combined with the VarioPerfect ‘EcoPerfect’ option for more energy savings or with ‘SpeedPerfect’ for faster results.
The Bosch WAE24166UK also features the AquaSpa wash system that shoots water from three sides for quick and effective moisture distribution. During the wash, laundry is showered from above through specially designed paddles, ensuring gentle washing and optimum usage of the water in the drum.
For further peace of mind, the safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme and settings to protect clothes.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- VarioPerfect gives you speed or energy efficiency with perfect wash performance every time
- Buzzer to indicate end of cycle
- AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- Digital display
- H84.7 x W60 x D59cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- No - Delicates option available
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Typical annual consumption (water)
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine