Bosch EcoLogixx WAS28840GB Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Boasting a massive 8kg load and a 1400rpm, the helpful features offered by the Bosch Logixx WAS28840GB washing machine include 15 clothes care programmes, and the VarioPerfect logic system for better and more efficient wash results. Thanks to the AntiVibration design and Eco Silence Drive, this machine makes for a discreet presence in your kitchen, too.
With a perfect variety of programmes, this Bosch appliance achieves outstanding cleaning results for all types of textiles, and all load sizes. There are gentle options for woollens and silks, while the reload function lets you add something to the wash if the drum water level is not too high - handy if you’ve dropped a sock on the stairs on the way to the machine! The i-Dos function is an intelligent dosing system which gives an automatic dosing of detergent and fabric softener for perfect and efficient washing results.
The WAS28840GB has TouchControl buttons on the fascia to ensure ease of use, and the time delay and time remaining indicators give you complete control of your washing. A buzzer indicates the end of the cycle.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Enormous 8kg load capacity
- VarioPerfect gives you perfect wash performance every time
- A+++ energy efficiency rating
- More stability and peace with the AntiVibration Design
- Add items to a wash that has already started with the reload facility
- Safeguard monitoring system monitors load distribution to protects clothes
- ActiveWater™ Plus: saves water and costs thanks to a stepless automatic load adjustment system
- iDos function
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Digital display
- H84.2 x W60 x D59cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Yes (Delicates)
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (water)
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As