Bosch Exxcel SPS53E18GB Slimline Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.For those who want to experience freedom from washing up, but have limited kitchen space, the slimline Bosch SPS53E18GB is the perfect solution!
This streamlined machine boasts A-rated performance for washing and drying as well as an excellent A+ energy efficiency rating. Washing up is discreetly managed at a volume of just 48dB, thanks to the quiet EcoSilence drive.
This slimline dishwasher is powerful, yet delicate: it can even remove stubborn marks from items such as glass, without leaving them streaky, scratched or damaged. As well as a choice of 4 temperatures the SPS53E18GB offers 5 programmes and 2 special options, including:
- Intensive 70°C cycle to cut through and clean heavily soiled pots and pans
- 45°C quick wash to clean lightly soiled items
- Intensive Zone special option vigorously washes pots and pans in one zone while your crockery is safely washed as usual in another
- Speed Perfect option for when you need your dishes a little quicker
Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. Alternating spray arms make sure your dishes are well cleaned.
A smaller machine doesn’t mean lack of flexibility either, as with the SPS53E18GB you can still enjoy a 9 place setting capacity, foldable plate racks in the lower basket, and an adjustable top basket.
There’s a large item spray head that can be utilised for getting your oven shelves or barbecue grill clean, and a delay timer that runs up to 24 hours - so you can take advantage of any off-peak energy tariffs you might enjoy.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W45 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 5 programmes and 2 special options (Intensive Zone, Speed Perfect)
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen