Bosch Exxcel WVH28360GB Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
The Bosch Exxcel WVH28360GB washer dryer uses just 54 litres of water to wash and dry a 4kg load, compared to a standard washer dryer that uses more than twice as much. With 16 useful programmes you can dry up to 4kg of laundry in one go, which is equivalent to 18 shirts or 30 T-shirts. And if you’re just using one of the wash programmes, you can wash up to a hefty 7kg of laundry.
The self-cleaning condenser system automatically flushes away any lint or fluff so there is nothing for you to clean. It also means that the machine runs at maximum efficiency at all times and ensures its long-term reliability. The AutoDry function uses advanced sensors to monitor your laundry ensuring perfect drying results every time. And its large LED display and touch controls make operating the WVH28360GB effortless.
The WVH28360GB washer dryer has all the usual Bosch benefits, with special programmes including:
- Mixed Load
- Super Quick 15
- Sports wear programme
It also features the 3D AquaSpa wash system, which shoots water from three sides for quick and effective moisture distribution. During the wash, laundry is showered from above through specially designed paddles, ensuring gentle washing and optimum usage of the water in the drum. For further peace of mind, the safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution, programme, and settings to protect clothes.
The large 32cm diameter porthole opens 165°C so it's easy to unload - and load. A child lock is on hand too, if little ones are in the household.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D59cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine