Bosch HBA13B150B Single Electric Oven, Brushed Stainless Steel
Product informationThe Bosch HBA13B150B single oven is the perfect cooking partner for your kitchen. It offers an expert range of cooking functions, including:
- Hot Air-Eco
- 3D hot air
- Full-width variable grill
You may not have room for a double oven, but the smart Bosch HBA13B150B single electric oven has a large 65L capacity to compensate. With a straight bar handle and central LED display panel, its round controls give it a streamlined look.
The HBA13B150B also boasts a large viewing window in the drop down door, and its standard accessories include: full width enamelled pan, wire pan insert, 2 wire shelves and oven cook book. With electronic door lock and control panel lock for safety.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D54.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Information not available
- Energy Rating
- Brushed steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Fan / conventional
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery within 7 working days (after Christmas)
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about