Bosch HBA13B150B Single Electric Oven, Brushed Stainless Steel
Product informationThe Bosch HBA13B150B single oven is the perfect cooking partner for your kitchen. It offers an expert range of cooking functions, including:
- Hot Air-Eco
- 3D hot air
- Full-width variable grill
You may not have room for a double oven, but the smart Bosch HBA13B150B single electric oven has a large 65L capacity to compensate. With a straight bar handle and central LED display panel, its round controls give it a streamlined look.
The HBA13B150B also boasts a large viewing window in the drop down door, and its standard accessories include: full width enamelled pan, wire pan insert, 2 wire shelves and oven cook book. With electronic door lock and control panel lock for safety.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D54.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence