Bosch HBA13B150B Single Electric Oven, Brushed Stainless Steel
The Bosch HBA13B150B Classixx built-in single 3D hot air oven is the perfect cooking partner for your kitchen, with a range of expert cooking functions. A large 65L capacity, means you will have enough room for lots of cooking, while a straight bar handle, central LED display panel and round controls give it a streamlined, compact look.
This model boasts an impressive A rating for energy, so you can be sure your'e doing your bit for the environment, while also saving money on future running costs. A hot air-eco setting uses a whopping 30% less energy so you can save even more.
3D hot air
For improved heat distribution and a constant circulation of hot air, the 3D hot air function eliminates hot spots, allowing you to cook on three levels simultaneously with more even results.
This clever function moves warm air around the cavity to defrost food gently and hygienically, saving you time on having to manually defrost or using a microwave.
Features and functions
- Electronic clock timer
- Automatic on/off programmer
- 1 interior light
- Control panel lock
- Smooth enamelled oven interior
- Easy fit shelf support rails
- 5 shelf positions
- Full glass inner door
- Heat reflective glass
- Full width variable grill
- Hot air grilling
This model comes with a full width enamelled pan, wire pan insert, 2 wire shelves and an oven cook book.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D54.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Brushed steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence