Bosch HBM13B251B Double Electric Oven, Brushed Steel
Product informationThe Bosch HBM13B251B in brushed steel adds a defining, modern touch to your kitchen. It features attractive straight bar handles and pop-out controls.
The main oven features 3D hot air cooking (fan) allowing both sweet and savoury items to be evenly cooked on three shelves at the same time. A catalytic rear stay-clean liner is activated by heat and speeds up the process of burning off grease deposits.
The secondary top oven has conventional top and bottom heat and a variable full width grill. With triple glazed cool touch drop down doors. Standard accessories include: 3x wire shelves, enamelled pan, wire pan insert and cookbook.
- H88.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air
- - / 0.79kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.79kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Brushed steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 30L / Main oven 71L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Partially catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As