Bosch HMT72M450B Microwave Oven, Brushed Steel
Product informationCook a jacket potato or simply heat some soup with the Bosch HMT72M450B microwave oven.
Finished in an attractive brushed steel, this oven features 5 power levels and a maximum wattage of 800W. Rotary controls allow you to set the timer and heat level effortlessly, while keeping an eye on your food is easy thanks to the interior light.
Please note: for proper operation, the oven must have sufficient air flow i.e. 5cm at one side, the other being open; 15cm clear over the top; 10cm at the rear.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Child lock
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H29 x W46.2 x D32cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Heating Category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- No shelves
- Power Levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Programmable Timer
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Turntable Diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave only
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare