Bosch HMT75M451B Microwave Oven, Brushed Steel
Product informationCook a jacket potato or simply heat some soup with the Bosch HMT75M451B microwave oven.
Finished in an attractive brushed steel finish, this microwave oven features 3 weight auto-cook and 4 weight auto-defrost programmes. With weight automatic programmes, you simply enter the type of food you are cooking along with its weight, and this microwave will automatically calculate the optimum heat level and cooking time.
The HMT75M451B features 5 power levels along with a 99 minute timer. A powerful 800W output ensures high performance when reheating and defrosting, while rotary controls and the clear LED display allow you to set the timer and heat level effortlessly. Keeping an eye on your food is easy too, thanks to the interior light.
Please note: for proper operation, the oven must have sufficient air flow i.e. 5cm at one side, the other being open; 15cm clear over the top; 10cm at the rear.
- Auto cook Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- 3 auto programmes
- Child lock
- Convection Information Even cooking, for roasts or grilling
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- Auto weight - 4 levels
- H29 x W46.2 x D32cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Brushed steel
- Heating category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Microwave Type
- Microwave only
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- No shelves
- Oven Interior Lining
- Power levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- 60 minutes
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
- Turntable diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare
Have you thought about