Bosch KGN34VB20G Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Bosch KGN34VB20G fridge freezer, with its bright LED lit interior, features a large 94L 4-star freezer and 186L auto defrost fridge.
The KGN34VB20G includes a bottle rack and convenient anti-spill safety glass shelves, along with the usual internal fixtures. A rippled base design on the vegetable drawer increases the life of your food. This Bosch fridge has an AirFreshFilter with AntiBacterial filter to reduce odours and bacteria.
The 4 star freezer has a super freeze setting to bring the temperature right down when adding new food, along with 2 transparent drawers and 1 BigBox drawer for extra storing flexibility.
There’s also a frost free system that keeps food fresher for longer and ensures even temperatures throughout - and to help you there’s an LED temperature display for instant feedback.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H185 x W60 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 1 drawer, 3 door shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 14 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision