Bosch KGN34VW20G No Frost Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
The NoFrost KGN34VW20G saves you energy by eliminating the build up of ice and frost, meaning you will never have to manually defrost again. Boasting an excellent A+ energy rating, this modern fridge freezer has plenty of room and various useful features to make it an essential addition to any kitchen.
A reversible door makes this fridge freezer adaptable to your kitchen layout, with slim door handles for easy and efficient access, while the removable magnetic sealS enable effortless cleaning and easy replacement.
Featuring a roomy fridge cavity with 4 anti-spill safety glass shelves, which are super easy to clean, 3 door shelves for added storage and a CrisperBox, which is specifically designed to keep your fruit and vegetables deliciously fresh with a variable humidity setting. MultiAirflow improves the circulation of air in the fridge, so you can be sure your food will be stored in perfect conditions.
Boasting a freezer that houses 3 transparent drawers, including one BigBox drawer for storing larger or more bulky items. A SuperFreeze setting brings the temperature right down when you add new food, automatically deactivating when the right temperature is reached. As new food is quickly frozen, more vitamins and nutrients are maintained to ensure you are still getting your 5 a day.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H185 x W60 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 1 drawer, 3 door shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 14 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.