Bosch KIN86AD30G Integrated Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 56cm Wide
Awarded an exceptional A++ for energy that will keep running costs down, this Bosch KIN86AD30G built-in fridge freezer is packed with clever food preservation technologies. With a total net capacity of 257L, this fridge freezer has plenty of room and various useful features to make it an essential addition to any kitchen.
Freshsense technology maintains a constant temperature thanks to intelligent sensors. Two separate cooling circuits allow independent temperature control and prevent the transference of humidity between the fridge and freezer cavity, for the best possible storage results for your food. In the fridge cavity are :
- 5 anti-spill safety glass shelves
- 5 door shelves
- HydroFresh drawer- specifically designed to keep your fruit and vegetables deliciously fresh, and has a setting to allow you to choose the humidity of the drawer.
A SuperCool function is on hand to bring the temperature right down for food that has just been added to the fridge, ideal for when you have just been shopping.
The NoFrost freezer in the KIN86AD30G houses 3 transparent drawers, including one BigBox drawer for storing larger or more bulky food items. A SuperFreeze setting brings the temperature right down when you add new food, automatically deactivating when the right temperature is reached. As new food is quickly frozen, more vitamins and nutrients are maintained for a more delicious taste.
A reversible door makes this fridge freezer adaptable to your kitchen layout, while the removable magnetic door seals enable effortless cleaning and replacement. An optical and acoustical warning signal let you know if the door is left open, or if there is a freezer malfunction.Key Features:
- Energy efficiency class: A++
- SuperFreeze function with automatic deactivation
- Dedicated HydroFresh drawer in fridge
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- Removable magnetic door seals - easy to clean and replace
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Ambient operating temperature
- 10° - 38°C
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H177.2 x W55.8 x D54.5cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Integrated Hinging Type
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 13 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.