Bosch KIR18V20GB Integrated Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm Wide
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units. This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Rated A+ for energy, the Bosch KIR18V20GB integrated fridge simply builds under your work surface for a streamlined effect. It features 4 safety glass shelves, a vegetable drawer and 4 door shelves. In addition, this unit also hosts automatic defrosting capabilities, keeping itself in optimum condition without you having to lift a finger.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H87.4 x W54.1 x D54.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- 4 shelves, 1 drawer, 4 door shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision