Bosch KTW18V80GB Wine Cooler
Product informationSerious about wine? Then you’ll want to serve it at the correct temperature, whether it’s at a dinner party or less formally between friends over a catch up.
That’s where the KTW18V80GB comes in. This curvaceous and smart silver-finished wine cooler has room for 43 0.75cl bottles, and with a temperature range of 6ºC to 18ºC, you’ll always be poised with a bottle of your favourite wine at the perfect temperature.
The interior features 4 wooden wine rack shelves, and a light for optimum illumination – handy for when you’re hunting around for that illusive Sancerre. An anti-UV light smoked glass door helps to mimic the storage conditions of a cellar, preventing the destruction of tannins that would lead to the wine to being spoiled - a depressing thought indeed!
Please note: For optimum performance a ventilation distance of 4cm around the appliance is recommended on installation of this product.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 5º - 32ºC
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- 43 bottles
- H85 x W59.5 x D59.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Gross volume
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Temperature display
Delivery within 4 working days
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As