Bosch Logixx WVH28421GB Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
The Bosch Logixx WVH28421GB washer dryer uses just 57 litres of water to wash and dry a 4kg load, compared to a standard washer dryer that uses more than twice as much. A standard washer dryer works by passing cold water over the drum; this condenses the steam in the damp clothes to water, which is then pumped away. In fact, the WVH28421GB features air condensation technology which is similar to that incorporated in condenser tumble dryers, and uses air rather than water to dry your clothes.
Dry up to 4kg of laundry in one go, which is equivalent to 18 shirts or 30 T-shirts. And if you’re just using one of the wash programmes you can wash up to a hefty 7kg of laundry.
The self-cleaning condenser system automatically flushes away any lint or fluff so there is nothing for you to clean. It also means that the machine runs at maximum efficiency at all times and ensures its long-term reliability. The AutoDry function uses advanced sensors to monitor your laundry ensuring perfect drying results every time. And its large LED display and touch controls make operating the WVH28421GB effortless.
The Bosch Logixx WVH28421GB washer dryer has all the usual Bosch benefits, with special programmes including:
- Power Wash 60
- Mixed Load
- Super Quick 15
The tumble dryer has 2 heat settings, including a reduced ironing option, and with turbo condenser drying, it needs no venting. The large 32cm diameter porthole opens 165°C so it's easy to unload - and load. A child lock brings extra peace of mind too, if little ones are in the household.
Bosch washing machines feature the 3D Aquaspa wash system where water enters from three sides for quick and effective water distribution. During the wash, laundry is showered from above through specially designed paddles, ensuring gentle washing optimum usage of the water in the drum.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84 x W60 x D59cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water extraction efficiency
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine