Bosch PCP615B90B Gas Hob, Brushed Steel
On the hob heating with panache, the Bosch PCP615B90B moulded gas hob has arrived in bold, brushed steel with four burners, cast iron pan supports and stylish round front-mounted control knobs. It complements all of Bosch’s new ovens.
The Bosch PCP615B90B offers variable power settings, including one high speed gas burner, one-hand ignition for cooking convenience and a flame failure device for peace of mind. Factory set for connection to mains gas. Suitable for conversion to LPG (jets included).
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H3 x W56 x D49cm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.7kW, 1 x 1.0kW, 1 x 3.0kW
- Control Position
- H6 x W58.2 x D51.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Burners
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the most suitable hob for your kitchen